My 5 Greatest Accomplishments. When I sit down to type this. I can’t think of a thing.
1. My kids. They are still works in progress and I can’t wait to see who I helped to mold.
2. My college degree. I love having them. I worked very hard for them and spent many sleepless nights to get them.
3. The scrapbooks I have actually finished. Someday, I will actually start both of my kids’ books.
4. Selling my very first house as a real estate agent. I worked so hard on that one and wasn’t quite sure what I was doing yet. I was so proud of it.
5. My blog. Did you think I would forget to add that in? I haven’t had my blog that long…not quite a year that I have actually been blogging regularly.
Those are the 5 that I can think of. I imagine that there are bigger accomplishments, but I honestly can’t think of anything else right now.
What are your 5 greatest accomplishments? Or even one of them, come on, spill the beans.