After the kids go to bed, I turn on the TV. Most of what I watch is crime based shows, CSI, Criminal MInds, and Law & Order SVU are a few of my favorites. That also means I have seen some horrible things happen to both adults and children and it makes me want to take extra measures to protect my babies. I pray to God every day and night that nothing bad would ever happen, but it doesn’t hurt to err on the side of caution. When I got an email that I was going to receive a ChildProtect kit I was very happy. I had seen them and considered them before, but never actually done more than that about it. If you haven’t heard of ChildProtect before, here is a little info:
- ChildProtect by DNA is provided by DNA Diagnostics Center, the largest private DNA company in the world and #1 hospital recommended in the US
- Over 800,000 children go missing every year!
- Law enforcement agencies state the first 3 hours of a missing child’s search are the most important
- A DNA profile is a Genetic Fingerprint and every person’s is unique
- Every profile is signed by a PhD when it leaves the DDC laboratory
- A DNA profile is used by police when they find an item (saliva) that contains traces of DNA. By having a DNA profile on hand, the police have something to compare against. If there is no DNA profile, police need to collect DNA from the child’s home and send it to a laboratory to get the profile.
A DNA profile which years ago was over $400 is now only $99. But my readers will receive a limited time $50 off coupon by going to www.childprotectbydna.com and using code USFamily50