We would love to have you join The Anti-June Cleaver and Our Piece of Earth for the first annual Say Goodbye to Summer Giveaway Hop. This is an open theme giveaway hop event, so anything goes as long as it’s family-friendly.
This hop is free to enter with a minimum prize value of $20.
If you would like to display the button on your sidebar, please right-click to save it to your own computer.
Date: Sept. 5-19
Start time: 9/5 – 12:00 am EST • 9/4 – 9:00 pm PST
End time: 9/19 – 11:59 pm EST • 8:59 pm PST
Sign ups close: Sept. 1, 2016
Prizes must be family-friendly.
- Multiple prizes are acceptable as long as each one meets the minimum value.
- Add your blog name and e-mail address to the linky below to sign up.
- Fill out the reporting form once your post is scheduled.
- Please let us know in a timely manner if you are unable to participate in the hop.
- If your giveaway isn’t live by noon EST on Sept. 5th then you will be removed from the linky. If you put a giveaway up late then please email me and I will add you to the bottom of the linky.
- The entries you choose are your choice, but a general rule of thumb is to try not to turn your entrants away with too many mandatory entries or entries that force the entrant to jump through hoops.
- Your giveaway must include proper disclosure and be FTC compliant if you are in the US.
- Please follow the TOS of a particular social media page when adding your entries. If you are unsure whether or not an entry follows TOS of a specific network then please see below:
- Google+ Contests and Promotions Policy
- Facebook Promotions Guidelines
- YouTube’s contest policies and guidelines
For questions or if you would like to sponsor a prize, please contact Regan at regan(at)theantijunecleaver(dot)com or Shannon at summers1405(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Are you looking for more hops to join? Check out our list of upcoming giveaway hops.
Say Goodbye to Summer Giveaway Hop sign up:
Sign ups close Sept 1, 2016. The link title should be your blog’s name.
Once your post is scheduled, please fill out this form.