When I became a parent, there were a million things I thought about that I would or wouldn’t do. Here are some of the fun things I have actually said to my sweet children. I could probably go on and on, so here are my top 5 that I can think of.
- That’s Charlie’s penis, only he gets to touch it.
- Can you stop painting yourself with yogurt and eat some for a few minutes?
- The dog is not a step stool!
- Stop taking pictures of your poop!
- You can’t poke your brother with the sword!
Each week, we are linking up our Tuesday’s Toddler Tales to share some of our fun stories. This week’s topic is Things I never thought I’d say. Next week’s topic is Easter.
What are some of things you have heard yourself say that you never imagined saying?