It’s here, the final day of the #30things blog challenge. I hope you have enjoyed reading each post. If you haven’t had a chance to yet, be sure to check them out. There were some great topics!
Today’s final prompt is 10 things I hope to be remembered for.
1. Being a great mom. I’m not a perfect mommy, but I’m doing the best that I can.
2. Being a good friend.
3. Helping others.
4. Dairy Queen. I know this sounds funny, but I have a lot of friends that I dont’ talk to all that often, but whenever they see a Dairy Queen, they think of me and call. That in turn, makes me think of them. It’s quite fun.
5. Standing up for what I believe in.
6. Helping people find their dream house.
7. My cloth diaper stash! Haha. I’m not really joking. I can’t wait to pass them along and help somebody else build their stash!
8. Being a breastfeeding advocate. I really love being able to encourage and help moms who are breastfeeding. It should be fun for both parties!
9. Being a great sister.
10. Being a fun auntie. My nieces and nephews are made of 100% awesomeness!
I suppose some people have much deeper ideas, but this is really all that I can think of.
What do you want to be remembered for?