*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing through these links, you are helping our family and we thank you.*
Join eMeals During November and December and Get a Holiday Plan for Free
eMeals has a Traditional Holiday Menu Plan, a Paleo Holiday Meal Plan and a Clean Eating Holiday Meal Plan available for Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are even complete with a pre-made grocery list!
eMeals knows it can be daunting to enter the kitchen to cook for your family during this time of the year, so take this as your easy way out!
As you prepare for the holidays this year be good to yourself and let eMeals be your game plan. Along with the free holiday plans, save money and make time for family with delicious eMeals weekly meal plans everyone will love. eMeals provides easy recipes with concise directions and a grocery list for budget minded and busy people. eMeals is the new way to organize and simplify the usual chaos of dinner at home.
Check out this Traditional Holiday Meal Plan recipe below. Doesn’t it look SO good?
Green Bean Casserole with Bacon
- 2 (12-oz) packages steam-in-bag green beans
- 1 (8-oz) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15-oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.8-oz) container French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook beans in microwave as directed. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Sauté mushrooms in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes, stirring once after 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add to beans in bowl.
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp. Crumble bacon, and add to beans. Reserve 1 Tbsp drippings in skillet. Cook onion and garlic in drippings until tender. Add to beans. Stir in Alfredo sauce and cheese.
- Spoon into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with French fried onions. Bake 20 minutes or until bubbly.
This looks so delocious! Willl have to try 🙂
Looks good! Making this tonight!
I always have loved green bean casserole but have never tried it with bacon before. Yum!
Wow, I don’t know why I’ve never thought to use bacon in green bean casserole before, brilliant! I will have to volunteer to make this for the next family gathering, I have a hunch it will be a hit!
Ooooh I never thought to add bacon to green bean casserole!! Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better!!! Yum!!!
My family will love the Green Bean Casserole with Bacon. I love the recipe, simply, easy and good.
I’ve had green bean casserole and green beans with bacon but never green bean casserole with bacon and it sounds like I’ve been missing out!
Oooh, green bean casserole is already a favorite, especially at Thanksgiving – bacon would make it even better!
This looks nothing like my green bean casserole! Bacon and Alfredo Sauce? I must make this!!
very fine recipe–i must try this–thanks for sharing….looks good
RANDY FULGHAM recently posted…Happy Mother’s Day Giveaway
This recipe sounds delicious! What an awesome twist on a green bean casserole. This is a must Pin.
This looks so yummy! I’ve never made a green bean casserole with bacon before, I bet it’s awesome!
This recipe is making me hungry. Thank you for the recipe. We will try this out soon.