Lasagna is one of my favorites, but only when I make it. I can’t stand the stuff with ricotta cheese in it. Plus, I like simple, and it doesn’t get any more simple than this.
Easy bake lasagna
- Lasagna Noodles
- Spaghetti Sauce - I use Prego and add in a bunch of spices
- 1 lb Hamburger
- Mozzarella Cheese - how much is up to you. I use 8 cups because I'm crazy like that.
- Ground hamburger in pan.
- Pour half of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Place a row of uncooked lasagna noodles on top of sauce.
- Add half of the hamburger on top of noodles.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Repeat, using the rest of the sauce, another row of noodles, the rest of the hamburger, and more cheese.
- Cover with tinfoil, cook in over at 375 for 45 minutes.
- You could chop up carrots, celery, or green peppers to add more flavor, but I love it this way. I generally take the tinfoil off and let it cook for a few more minutes to get the cheese on top nice and bubbly.
- This is my favorite recipe for leftovers ever!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. It will save you the time of having to precook the noodles. Happy Eating!