When we bought our house, we received this insert in our city paper that I have kept around because I find it so handy. I clean, what feels like all the time, but I like having a checklist that covers everything in every room. Each day this week, I will share my tips for every day. Starting with, the bathroom.
The bathroom is usually the smallest room in a house, making it a great place to start. Starting small can keep you motivated for the big rooms.
- Dust all vents and fans
- Take down dark colored drapes or linens and replace with lighter colors and fabrics for spring. Cheers a place right up.
- Thoroughly scrub the shower and bath
- Wipe down moldings and ceiling corners
- Sweep and mop the floor
- Scrub the sink, toilet, and all other fixtures
- Clean out expired drugs from the medicine cabinet
- Empty garbage
- Restock kleenex and toilet paper.
There you go, room one, done. Now repeat in all bathrooms.
If you want to read the complete list right now, go here.
Do you “do” spring cleaning? What are some of your tips?