15 Interesting Facts About Me
I hope these are interesting…..but it’s what I came up with.
1. I use to play roller derby. My derby name was Smack-N-Tiff. (No, I never got in a fight). Now I play softball.
2. I love playing Texas Hold Em. I haven’t played much since having Maggie, but there was a point where I won more playing one year than I did working……yikes!
3. I grew up in a town of 500 people. I am and always will be a small town girl.
4. My parents died when I was 15. I intended to post about that a few weeks ago, but ended up pretty busy and haven’t done that yet.
5. I had a bunch of piercings before I had Maggie. I took them all out before I gave birth and forgot to put them back in. Most of all, I miss my tongue ring!
6. I still have the same best friend I have had since I was 5. I love you Katie!
7. I bow hunt…sometimes….I have yet to shoot anything. The one time I saw something, it was too far away.
8. I love to scrapbook and make my own greeting cards, although I haven’t done much of either since Maggie was born.
9. I’m addicted to crime scene shows and some reality TV…I DVR everything so I don’t waste my precious time on commercials.
10. I have a BA in Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences with minors in Legal Studies and Psychology….simply put….I’m a smart girl (or was, Maggie stole all of my brains).
11. I am a work from home real estate agent. I work very hard for my clients, but don’t put any effort into finding new ones. Before that, I was a teacher. Many different age groups, but I settled on 2 year olds. They were my favorite age to teach!
12. Chocolate covered gummy bears are my favorite treat! And at almost $10 a pound….it’s a good thing I can only get them at the Mall of America which is too far from my house!
13. I love beer. And fishing. And softball. But seriously, I really love beer and I haven’t really had any since I got pregnant with Maggie. I miss beer. She is almost 20 months old!
14. I’m a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan. Some might call it obsessive.
15. I wear flip flops in the winter. Yes, this is interesting…or crazy. We live in Minnesota and it gets cold.