I hope you have enjoyed watching Our Piece of Earth grow over the last year as much as I have! I’m so glad you are all here. To recap, here are the top 10 posts from 2013. Did your favorite make the list?
10. Family game night meets social media.
9. Halloween Bento lunch ideas.
7. Every baby’s bum is ahead of the game with Smart Bottoms
6. Your baltic amber questions answered
5. Our adventures in EC part 4
4. A growing faith – fun toddler prayers
2. Some common and not so common uses for coconut oil
and the most read post of 2013………
1. My love affair with baby wearing continues
What posts would you love to read about this coming year?
Thanks for stopping by The Pierogie Mama, Shannon! I really enjoyed reading your amber post when it was published. I am also very pro amber – it’s a part of my Polish heritage and it’s been a huge help with any teething going on with Penny. In fact, on the nights where she is fussy / doesn’t sleep well, I end up finding her necklace left on the bathroom counter from her bath the night before. LOL!
Bianca @ The Pierogie Mama recently posted…Visit Salish Lodge and Spa in Seattle
I have had that happen to me before too. Makes perfect sense when I see it the next morning.