Peppermint Essential Oil is one of the most requested oils that I have. It has such a wide variety of uses. Here are the top 10 uses for peppermint oil.
*Some affiliate links may be included.*
- Cool down. Peppermint oil has a cooling sensation.
- After sun gel. Mixed with coconut oil, this is the perfect after sun gel because of the cooling sensation. Relax after a long day in the sun.
- Freshen breath. The antimicrobial properties help freshen bad breath.
- Soothe those achy muscles.
- Mixed with lavender, it is great for getting you through allergy season.
- Wake up! The refreshing scent helps wake you up.
- Natural bug off spray.
- Bring a fever down naturally.
- Clearer skin
- Thicken and nourish your hair.
While these are 10 amazing uses, there are so many more uses that make peppermint a must have in your essential oils arsenal.
Check out more essential oils articles here or, to purchase your own essential oils, visit this link.
This post is part of the Green Living Weekly Link-Up. Add your post below or visit these amazing blogs for more green living articles.
I so love peppermint! I’d hate to be without it when I have sinus issues!
I knew a lot of these uses for peppermint oil. The way of waking you up, they say to smell the oil before a test and it will help you clear your mind and think better .
Lots of uses I didn’t know about!! I do know its great to keep spiders away and is great encapsulated for treating IBS!!
I didn’t know peppermint was used for so much. Thank you for sharing.
Wow! I never realized that you could do so much with peppermint.